-->

3.21.2011

30 before 30.



(because he's a cutie and i love him)


1. watch the 100 greatest movies.
2. run a 5k.
3. read through the entire book of mormon again.
4. change the oil on a car.
5. get back to paris.
6. beat my brother colton in chess.
7. find a shade of lipstick that suits me...and wear it :)
8. teach a weekly yoga class at a studio.
9. fully back up my computer/files on both hard drives.
10. take a martial arts class.
11. learn how to play 5 songs on the guitar.
12. take a trip/vacation using the train.
13. cook a turkey.
14. make 100 origami paper cranes. completed 10/20/11
15. sew a quilt.
16. take my niece and nephew on a camping trip.
17. knit a scarf.
18. learn how to us my camera.
19. iron a wrinkly button up shirt.
20. paint a watercolor that i want to hang up.
21. find an ancestor and do all the temple work for them.
22. cut bangs.
23. save set amount of dollars.
24. go scuba diving.
25. grow and cook with my own little herb garden. completed 9/12/11
26. climb mount olympus.
27. go sugar free for 1 month. completed 10/9/11
28. sleep in an igloo.
29. learn to apply liquid eye liner.
30. successfully donate blood.



8 comments:

  1. I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally excited to see you.

    #5 If it's this summer, I'll meet you there.
    And #16 makes me so happy
    I need to do #19 as well. I use the dryer+shake method.
    I can show you #29 (much prefered to pencil-ouch)
    #30 I can distract you during and hover/fret over you after

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS This is a fascinating list.

    Too late for me. Maybe I'll do 30 in my thirties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val...Nycole is awesome at ironing. We can conquer this one easy while you're in town. It's funny that Dad is SO good at ironing and we just never learned :)

    I'd love to see your list!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to sleep in an igloo you must visit me in AK ;)

    I would go on a sugar free diet with you for a month it's nice to have a motivator.

    If you don't visit me in AK then maybe you can visit me in NC and take the train there or I can fly there again if you'd have me and we can train it together. :)

    email me sometime, you're adorable and I like hearing from you. Hope all is good in Utah-land

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim we should definitely do the sugar free thing together. And agree that we have to text the other whenever tempted or caving in :) So you're going to North Carolina?! You're right. I need to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh have you heard of "Next on the List"? Reminiscent of Bridget Jone's Diary. The plot is based around a list of experiences she's working to cross off and predictably it leads on all sorts of adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious. How you come up with this list? How long did it take to think of 30 you are truly passionate about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a little colto in that collage.

    ReplyDelete